Home

   

Presbyterian Church, 600 E. Jefferson St., Jefferson

 

Date of erection: 1873

 

SOUTH (FRONT)

 
   

DETAIL OF MAIN ENTRANCE

   

WEST 

 
   

 NAVE LOOKING NORTH TOWARD APSE.

   
 
   

 Historical Marker Text: Built 1872 for congregation organized earlier. Once the largest Cumberland Church building in Texas. Has a specially cast bell. Painted clock faces on the steeple show the hours for Sunday School and morning and evening worship. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1966