Home

 

U. S. Courthouse & Post Office, 224 W. Austin St., Jefferson


Date of erection: 1890



VIEW OF MAIN FACADE FROM SOUTHEAST

   

 VIEW FROM SOUTH

   

SOUTHEAST (FRONT) ENTRANCE.

   
   
   

 Historical Marker Text: Used 1890-1964 by Court of Eastern District of Texas. Now a museum. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1966